See Similar Listings
Property   UK   Surrey   Guildford Area   Flat   1 BR -

One BR Flat For Sale In Guildford, Surrey | Guildford SRY | 4899129526

Curchods - Guildford

This listing was posted on Real Estate Listings - Free Advertising.

£259,950

One BR Flat For Sale In Guildford, Surrey

Price:
£259,950
BR/BA:
1 BR
Location:
Guildford, Surrey
Description:

The property, which was built in approximately. 1994, is being sold with a 75% shared ownership and the benefit of no rental on the other 25% and would make an ideal purchase for 1st time buyers. 'Eaton House' is accessed via an entry phone on the main door and a tidy communal entrance hall. Upon entering the flat there is a hallway which has doors to all rooms and there is a large storage cupboard. Both the living/dedicated dining area area and the double bedroom have double glazed sash windows with an elevated rear view across Charlotteville. The bright kitchen has been refurbished, with a range of high gloss white units, an oven with 4-ring gas hob and extractor fan above, space and plumbing for a washer-dryer and fridge freezer, shelved airing cupboard housing, tiled splash back and an archway to the adjacent living room. The bathroom has a state of the art white suite comprising panel-enclosed bath with shower above, low-level w.C, wash hand basin and part-tiled walls.The landscaped communal grounds make a delightful feature and are themed around a Georgian square. The property also benefits from an elevated position with views an allocated parking space to the rear* Lease: Approximately. 97yrs remaining * Ground Rent: £50 per annum * Service Maintenance Fees: £113 per monthFor more info: https://realtyww.info/apartments/flats/1-bed-flat-for-sale-in-guildford-surrey_i1294175
Property Type:
Condos, Townhouses & Apts for Sale
Amenities:
Parking, Refrigerator, Storage
Visit Our Partner Website
This listing was posted on another website. Click here to open: Go to Real Estate Listings - Free Advertising
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

  • Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: One BR Flat For Sale In Guildford, Surrey
One BR Flat For Sale In Guildford, Surrey is a One Bedroom Flats for Sale in Guildford SRY. Find other listings like One BR Flat For Sale In Guildford, Surrey by searching Oodle Classifieds for One Bedroom Flats for Sale in Guildford SRY.